Thursday, November 14, 2013

Isabel Marant for H&M 


The collection launched today!
Only available at 2 H&M locations in Montreal: Rockland and Dowtown.
I went by the Rockland store this morning, to see if I could snag a few items off the racks.

When I waltz in around 10:30 a.m. there was no line up, not too many people so I thought so far so good nothing too crazy. Then it hit me when I asked the sales person why their selection was so small..they were open since 8 A.M.!! I suddenly found myself sprinting through the racks in search of any remaining goods I could get in my size.

They still had a lot of accessories (unfortunately, no fringed boots in sights) and a few good pieces that were on my list (no signature cardigans). I managed to get my hands on the black lace dress, the grey sweat pants, the printed tee and the silver tassel necklace. Not so bad eh,  for a latecomer? Early bird shoppers who had first picks will be sure to return some items so I will definitely keep an eye open for those pieces that I missed! In the meantime I will enjoy my finds!


A.


No comments:

Post a Comment