Friday, September 19, 2014

Altuzarra for Target

I was sipping on my coffee, early Monday morning going through my Instagram feeds,
still in my pj's. I was not planning on going anywhere that day until...I stumbled on these fab booties.


Pic from www.spruceandsage.com

 

 

It was love at first sight! I mean how could I resist?! I had to get my hands on these! No doubt about it! I was not crazy about the entire collection, I was more interested in the footwear selection more than anything else. After visiting a local Target near home, I was not lucky enough to find my size, 2 sizes left and neither of them were the right one. That's when my quest began. I mean I had to have them. It was a fall fashion must. After calling several Targets, 1 of them (thank goodness) had my size!! I am usually a size 8 but I took an 81/2 cause I found they run a tad small. I drove across the city for these babies 24 hours after the collection launched and I was still able to get my hands on them. I guess it was meant to be, they are worth every mile!!

 


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment