Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Look du jour: printed pants

When I got up today I had one word in mind when I put on my outfit : comfort.
Printed pants are a staple item in any women's closet, for me the best way to pair 'em is with a simple top.

With Summer coming to an end, we only have a few more weeks left to enjoy.
So let's bring out those lighter printed tops and pants before we put 'em away to trade 'em for our Fall knits and plaids.


Check out below for today's outfit details and some style inspiration.

A.





Look du jour 
Necklace from Forever21
Top from Necessary clothing
Shoes from Shoemint
Pants from Walk Into Our Closet sale




Details
Rings from New York city (handmade) & American Eagle
Bangles from Shop Shals




Emanuel ungaro Spring RTW 2014

 www.coolspotters.com

 

 www.vintagehordes.tictail.com


www.forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment