Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Vichy NormaDerm Night Detox

As a acne sufferer for the last ten years or so, I've been searching for the perfect skin care routine.
I read a few beauty blog reviews on a new Vichy product "Night Detox" from the Normaderm line and decided to give it a try.
 
This product is a night treatment designed to target skin which produces too much sebum. The cream is very lightweight, oil-free and suitable for sensitive skin. It claims to tighten pores, even out skin texture, reduce imperfections and purify the skin.

My skin is combination so I only apply a small amount to my chin and maybe a little on my forehead. I've been using this product for about a week now and have noticed less breakouts. If your looking for a night product to help with oily/acne prone skin 'Night Detox" is defiantly worth a go.
 
Avialble in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix and Jean Coutu
 
xox,
D
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment